and hunched with a heavy load?
This article is created in the form of a mirror for you to look at yourself and weigh the balance. What do you see? These are the ten greatest things to worry about, like a reality checklist.
- WORRY about being able to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a good eating habit.
- WORRY about having children. They are the most likely to stick with you when you are old and helpless. ( Remember the proverb: ‘Once a man, twice a child’) It’s as sure as day and night that if or when you get very old, it’s possible you will get helpless and dependent.
- WORRY about understanding your spirituality and religious choices and where your soul will be after you exit this life.
- WORRY about a feasible education. You will definitely need it, to stand on your own.
- WORRY about making enough money to pay your keeps in this world.
- WORRY about that nasty habit, and not letting it consume you. In other words- don’t be the victim.
- WORRY about your appearance, it will increase your desire to take care of yourself and exercise.
- Habitual WORRY about saving money for a rainy day, finally will become a reality.
- Your WORRY about crime and violence, will protect you from it. Normally when you are watching out for something, it usually dodges from you.
- While WORRYING about being poor makes you depressed, the fear and deprivation of it also will improve your thoughts to get rich. In other words- worrying about being poor for the unforgettable struggles of it, will definitely increase your knowledge and effort to get you rich.